Applications Open for the Procter & Gamble Internship Programme 2022. Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company? Procter and Gamble has an internship opportunity for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet.
Their aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored and coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree. Hiring functions to choose from are Analytics & Insights; Supply Chain; Information Technology and Sales.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Marketing, Customer Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
How to Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th July 2021