Applications Open For The East Coast Radio Internships Programme 2021 / 2022. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021 East Coast Radio Internship Programme. The internship will be for a period of 12 months. You should not be committed to other fields of study. The internship will be effective 01 July to 30th June 2022 and offers a monthly basic stipend.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Code 08 Drivers license.
- Working knowledge of video equipment and cameras etc.
- Skilled in Adobe After effects CC 2020, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020, Adobe Photoshop CC 2020.
Grahpic Designer Intern
- National Diploma / Degree in: Graphic Design.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Audio Production Intern
- Diploma/Degree in: Sound Engineering with emphasis on Production.
IT & Broadcast Technician Intern
Studying towards National Diploma:
- Information Technology,
- Electrical engineering
- or equivalent qualification.
Multi Media News Interns
- Media and Communications.
- Conceptually strong.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver work within strict deadlines.
- Can do’ attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Code 08 Driver’s License.
How to Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 16th June 2021