Applications Open For The FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021. The primary goal of the FirstRand Graduate Programme is to create a developmental pipeline for key positions within the business organization. The selected candidates will be given the following duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide excellent customer service that goes above and beyond expectations by being proactive, innovative and accurate in delivering solutions
- Offer effective execution of responsibilities by way of timely and careful planning, updating and reporting of relevant information
- Contribute to the innovation of business processes
- Participate in knowledge sharing and relevant projects in order to enhance the skills needed for the role
- Successfully complete training assignments
- Increase competency by managing own development
- Embody the values of FNB by demonstrating said values essential to the business
Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications in order to be considered into the programme:
- Must be in the process of finishing the final year of undergraduate qualification in any of the following areas of discipline:
- Commerce e.g. Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Computer Science
- Information System, or other related studies
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to register an account on the FirstRand jobs portal. Click the link below to get started.
Use the job code IRC197475 to quickly access the advert.
Closing Date: 31 August 2021.