Applications Open For The Sanlam Group CA Traineeships / Internships Programme 2021. The Sanlam CA Training Programme is guided by SAICA regulations, which requires practical experience to obtain competence in technical and professional skills over three years. The technical competencies include Accounting & External Reporting, Financial Management, Management Decision Making & Control, Taxation, Risk Management & Governance, and Auditing & Assurance.
The professional competencies include Professional Conduct, Management & Leadership, Personal Attributes, and Information Technology. With the Sanlam CA Training Programme, trainees are placed on rotations at Group level and within the clusters to obtain the relevant exposure to achieve the prescribed SAICA competencies.
What Will Make You Successful In This Role?
- Complete the formal educational programme which includes practical experience and training (from Sanlam as a Training Office) as prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA), in order to qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Assist with the annual reporting process.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Comm (Honours) Accountancy or the equivalent of CTA.
- Academic performance record average of at least 60%.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (advantageous).
How to apply
NB! UPLOAD A COPY OF YOUR LATEST ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT/S TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION (WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU HAVE NOT INCLUDED ALL YOUR ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS)
Closing Date: Monday 31st May 2021