Applications Open For The Oprah Winfrey School Psychology Internship Programme 2021. The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls (The Academy) is a residential boarding school with just over 300 students enrolled in Grades 8 -12. Grade 12 students write the Independent Examination Board (IEB) National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates
- Rendering counselling psychology services to young girls to ensure academic success and emotional wellness.
- Promoting the holistic well-being and development of all students, academically, psychologically and socially.
- Registration as a MA Educational Psychology student at an accredited university;
- Registration as an Intern Psychologist with the HPCSA;
- Completed course work as part of first year MA Educational Psychology training;
- Successful practical work as part of first year MA Educational Psychology training;
- Understanding of the developmental, emotional, social and educational issues of children and young people.
- Good Communication skills
- Detail Orientation
- Self Confidence/Resilience
How to Apply
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, CV with names of three contactable references, copy of the highest qualification/s and the copy of identity.
Closing Date: Monday 12th April 2021
Should you not hear from us by 31 May 2021, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. The Academy reserves the right not to fill this position.