Applications Open for The North West Dept of Social Development TVET Internships Programme 2021. The Department of Social Development offers internship opportunities to TVET students meeting the requirements as per advert.
- Z83 Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed New Z83 form (81/971431) obtainable from any Public Service Department
- A comprehensive CV,
- Originally certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document.
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens.
- Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any Government department will not be considered
- Application forms should be signed and dated.
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Candidates must indicate their preferred District and reference number in the space provided on the application form.
- Please ensure that, if you are applying for more than one internship, a separate application for each is submitted.
- Please take note that all qualifications are subjected to verification.
- Application received after closing date will not be considered. Faxed and emailed applications will also not be considered.
- The Department reserves the right not to place any intern and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- Should you not be contacted within a month of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Advert is only for North West unemployed TVET students.
- Successful applicants will be expected to enter into an 18 months contract with the Department of Social Development.
All posts should be addressed to:
Department of Social Development, Private Bag X6, Mmabatho 2735 or hand delivered to: Department of Social Development, Provident House Building, University Drive, Mmabatho, 2735, Human Capital Management: Bursaries and Scholarship Office, 1st Floor: for attention: Mr P.A Mabala
Enquiries : Mr T Mokhasi/ Ms M Serache Tel No : 018 388 3747/ 3680
Closing Date: 13 April 2021