Applications Open For The Western Cape Dept of Health Admin Internships Programme 2021. The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
- Booking of patients.
- Drawing of patient folders.
- Contacting patients for appointments.
- Disposal of folders.
- Answering telephonic enquiries etc. at Oral Health Centre, Tygerberg/Mitchell’s Plain.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent)
- Between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply.
NB. Candidates will be subjected to a practical assessment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
Closing date: 2021/04/16