Applications Open For The RCL Foods Food Technology Internship Programme 2021. RCL FOODS is looking for Food Technology students who require 12 months practical experience in order to obtain their qualification. Our in-service programme is concentrated on developing a pipeline of young talent and focuses on selecting young people who have studied towards scarce and critical skills within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist R&D Technician / Manager in the development of new products as per the project brief.
- Screening of all raw materials to ensure they are suitable for the application and/or manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for testing alternative ingredients for cost or quality improvements
- Conduct product shelf life tests and complete reports
- Competitor benchmarking
- Assist with setting up tasting sessions and preparation thereof
- Assist in internal and external customer presentations
- Conduct softness, texture, volume and water activity tests, where required.
- Basic interpretation of data collected from the quality assessment instruments
- Completed Matric.
- Studying towards a relevant qualification in Food Technology.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Focus on delivery
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills at all levels
How to Apply NB. Overall academic average of 60% or higher. Location: Spartan Apply Online for the RCL Foods: Food Technology Internship programme 2021 Location: Worcester Apply Online for the RCL Foods: Food Technology Internship programme 2021.
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st March 2021