Applications Open For The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Finance Internship Programme 2021 (2 Posts). In compliance with the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality’s Employment Equity Plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified African/Coloured/White/Indian (female) and White/Indian (male) applicants.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B. Com. Degree majoring in accounting or a National Diploma in Cost Accounting.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- A valid Code B Driver’s (or learners) License.
- Financial accounting related work experience (recommended).
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English and at least one other official local language.
- Assisting in implementing the Municipal Finance Management Act and budget reforms.
- Assisting in developing statistical reporting modules and financial policies and procedures.
- Capturing financial data.
As part of the selection process, candidates may be tested on any requirement, skill or competency, which will include pre-employment screening, a medical examination, security vetting and psychometric assessment.
Fringe benefits will include membership of a Retirement Fund, Medical Aid Scheme, Group Life Assurance Scheme, participation in a Housing Subsidy and Car Schemes (subject to the conditions of the various Schemes), and normal leave and sick leave benefits.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION IN RESPECT OF THE ABOVE POSITIONS:
Alternatively, requests for the official application form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No application forms other than the above mentioned will be accepted.
Completed application forms, CVs and certified copies of supporting documentation must be mailed to Reception, eighth floor, Lillian Diedericks Building, Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth 6000 or delivered to the eighth floor, Lillian Diedericks Building, Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth or emailed to email@example.com.
Closig Date: Friday 5th of March 2021