Applications Open For The TEACH South Africa Communication Internships 2021. Teach South Africa is inviting learners to apply for the Communication Internship Programme.
- Develop and implement on an organization wide inter. communication strategy that meets organizational objectives and aligns with the company communication and overall strategy.
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communication messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate.
- Design an internal communication model to enable the organization to effectively communicate.
- Play a leading role in redeveloping and improving the intranet as a key internal communications tool, working alongside the marketing department.
- Ensure standards of communication are kept high.
- Work with other departments to set and maintain standards for effective email communication across the organization.
- Ensure messages from the Ongoing Support Division are properly reflected icommunication across all departments.
- Be the first point of contact for internal communication enquiries an requests for advice.
- Proactively seek opportunities to advise on communications issues.
Skills and Competencies
- Influence behavior within the organization through internal communications.
- The more diverse communication background the better.
- Must have high proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- In-depth understanding of internal communication, in particular employee engagement.
- Very strong on internal communication.
- Developing and implementing internal communication strategies.
BA in Communication
How to Apply
Submit CV with a one paged letter of motivation and academic transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not be contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 15th January 2021