Applications Open For The MultiChoice Group Bursary 2021. The MultiChoice Group’s bursary programme is available to active tertiary level students pursuing one of the following fields of studies:
- Computer Engineering, Electrical and Digital Engineering
- Computer/Digital Science
- Computational/Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology/Systems
- Customer Insights Technology
- Media, Television, or Film Studies
- UX, CX, or UI Design
- Sports Broadcasting
- Corporate or Creative Branding Communication
- Digital Marketing
- Law or Economics
- Human Resources
- Finance (Financial Accounting or Internal Audit)
Full Bursary Coverage Will Include:
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Accommodation expenses
- Annual living allowance
To qualify, you will need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Currently attending a South African tertiary education institution
- Pursuing any of the qualifications or degrees listed above
- A South African citizen
- Able to comply with all the requirements and support documents
- Must have a general pass rate not lower than 65%
How To Apply
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, start the application process by downloading the MultiChoice Bursary Application Form.
Accomplish the form completely and accurately. Be sure to attach the required support documents to your application.
Submit your accomplished application form along with the support documents via email to TalentManagement@multichoice.co.za.
Note: Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 31 January 2021.