10 Interesting Facts About Skeem Saam’s Katlego Letsholonyana (Chef Kgosi). Katlego Letsholonyana needs no introduction in the South African entertainment industry. Learn more about this talented actor who is making his mark as a great performer.
1. Katlego Letsholonyana is originally from Zeerust, in a small village called Kgalagatsane.
2. The talented actor and performer studied at Ramolao Makhene Theatre – Market Theatre
3. Among other things, Katlego is an actor, writer and director.
4. Katlego is a familiar face on TV. He has made appearances on a number of TV adverts.
5. Katlego who is big on theatre, wrote and performed Darkie, a one-man, one-act production which became a hit.
6. Although he has been an actor for years, many identify him as Chef Kgosi, his stage name on SABC1 popular drama, Skeem Saam.
7. Aside from being in the entertainment industry, Katlego has another side hustle. He sells vegetables and always appreciates his customers on social media.
8. Judging from his social media posts, Katlego lives a happy life. He normally hangs with his friends i cool spots. If not, he is out doing his favorite sport, cycling.
9. On a very sad note, Katlego lost his mother 18 years ago. He recently opened up on his Facebook page that he doesn’t know his mother’s grave.
10. Katlego is a proud father, who never shies away from speaking about his beautiful daughter.