Applications Open For The SEDA Operations Admin Internships 2021. Small Enterprise Development Agency invites unemployed graduates to apply Operations Administrator Internship Programme 2021. The successful applicant will to coordinate the administrative activities at Branch/Provincial level in terms of financial functions as well as management of information and reporting systems.
Key Performance Areas
- Coordinate the financial administration activities at Branch Level.
- Provide data capturing services at Branch level.
- Coordinate the asset management activities at Branch level.
- Provide administrative support at Branch level.
Required Minimum Education
- Matric (NQF level 4) and a three year tertiary qualification (NQF level 6) in Business Management or Business Administration (NQF Level 6).
Required Work Experience
- Not applicable. This is a work experience exposure programme.
- Business Acumen.
- Planning and Organising.
- Administrative Diligence.
- Policy Adherence.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Office Management.
Northern Cape –
- Namakwa (Springbok) X 1 ,
- Provincial Office X 1
- John Taolo Gaetsewe (Kuruman) X 1
Stipend: R4 000 per month
How To Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st December 2020