10 Interesting Facts About Rising Star Karabo Maseko. He is one of the young talented South Africans making a mark in the industry. From TV presenting, acting, modelling to singing, Karabo Maseko, has been blessed with amazing talents.
Learn more about this rising star from the 10 facts about him below;
1. 25 year old Karabo Maseko was born in Middleburg, Mpumalanga, and moved to Johannesburg to chase his dreams.
2. He is the younger brother of talented actress and TV presenter, Tsholofelo Maseko.
3. Karabo, who is without a doubt blessed with great looks, was crowned the 2014 Mr Bunting res at University of Johannesburg, which catapulted his modelling career.
4. The talented star made his entry in the industry as a presenter for e.tv’s youth programming block Craz-e, joining the channel in May 2015 and co-presenting shows such as Sistahood, Shiz Niz, Frenzy and Craz-e World Live.
5. He then made his TV acting debut e.tv telenovela Isipho, where he played the starring role of Neo. Unfortunately the show was abruptly canned last year in December.
6. The young star was left distraught by the sudden ending of the show. He ended up going back to home in Middleburg. As Karabo was in the process of moving the rest of his stuff home, he got another break.
7. On Friday, 15 May he debuted on the SABC1 soapie Generations: The Legacy in the role of Luyolo, a Rastafarian medical school graduate
8. The multi-talented Karabo is also a singer of note. He formed part of an acapella group called ‘This Is It’, which made it to the semi-finals at the National Eisteddfod competition.
9. He is a hectic gamer and loves nothing more than video games. Karabo is also passionate about fashion, and always slays these social media streets with his sense of style.
10. Karabo passionate about music and has been greatly exploring this side of him in the recent months. We definitely can’t wait for his music projects in future.