Applications Open For The National Film and Video Foundation Internships 2020. The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) Internship Programme is looking for qualified graduates to join their team.
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric qualification and completed Degree/National Diploma from a recognised South African Institute
- Applicants to submit a CV; Matric certificate; Tertiaty transcripts and qualification certificates
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programme
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not a requirement
Internships are being offered in the following fields of study:
- Film and Television Producing
- Script Writing
- Production Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Graphic Designing
How to Apply
Please quote the field of study you fall under on the subject line
Applications must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 0862738254
Closing date: 17 August 2020
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.