10 Interesting Facts About Generations: The Legacy’s Buntu Petse Nonhle). As the industry opens up, we get to see a lot of new talented faces on our TV screens. Buntu Petese is one of the country’s budding actresses, and
1. Buntu Petse is 23 years old, and she was born and bred in Johannesburg
2. She studied and finished her Honours Degree in Dramatic Arts at Witwatersrand University in 2019.
3. Buntu first gained her TV experience as a presenter on the SABC1 science and tech show Teenagers on a Mission (TOMZ).
4. She landed her first acting role on one of South Africa’s popular daily soaps, Generations: The Legacy, where she he plays the character, Nontle, a high school teenager.
5. Petse got the role after auditioning several times and competing with many other hopefuls.
6. Buntu is not choosy when it comes to the character she gets to play. Her dreams role though, is being a chief detective in her own series, catching bad guys.
7. As a new face in the industry, she is grateful for the Open Up The Industry movement.”It has been influential in that I have been given this opportunity,” she said.
8. Apart from being an actress and TV host, Buntu is also an MC of note. She is also a talented singer and dancer.
9. Everyone has ambitions, and in the next 5 years Buntu would like to be married, with a child, living in a beautiful home that she owns, and still bagging acting roles.
10. Her advice to young people, “Let go of the past, for it only brings sorrow, don’t stress for the future, it’ll only bring you worry. Just take each day as it comes and show up for yourself.”