Applications Open for The Total SA Engineering Internship 2020. Total South Africa 12-month Engineering Internship opportunity is accepting applications from candidates in the Witbank area. The successful candidate will be part of Total SA’s logistics business unit and gain hands-on experience as well as several administrative duties.
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Must have a BTech degree in Engineering, preferably majoring in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Possesses no more than one (1) year work experience
- Must be less than 25 years old
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Excellent researching skills
- Proficient with MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
There are 5 steps involved in Total’s application/selection process:
- If the company sees you as a potential candidate, expect to receive a questionnaire to help fill in missing information in your profile and/or an interview request via phone or video call.
- The second step is a face to face interview with a recruitment officer to know more about your skills set, motivations and experience.
- On the third step, you get a chance to meet with line managers in charge who will discuss the job in more detail and the team you may be working with.
- The fourth and final step of the selection process is formalizing the internship offer where you will sign the contract with the HR management team in charge of the programme.
Candidates from designated groups will be given preference in accordance with Total’s Employment Equity Plan.
How To Apply
To join this dynamic team please send through your application with the following attachments:
- Comprehensive resume or CV
- Academic records from the final year of studies
- Relevant certificates including matric
- Copy of identification document
Failure to submit valid and truthful documents will render the application null and void.
Click here to apply.
Closing Date: 17 August 2020.