Applications Open For The National Film and Video Foundation/Annecy Festival Student Mentorship Programme. The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is pleased to announce a student mentorship programme, in association with the Annecy International Animation Film Festival and Market in France.
The programme consists of leading a delegation of animation content creators to attend the online Annecy International Animation Film Festival and Market. Delegates will participate in activities to expose them to this sector of the film industry.
Activities will include
- Pitching workshops,
- Pitching sessions,
- Masterclasses and
- Workshops on the business of animation.
This opportunity is open to all students within South Africa, who are pursuing animation as a career at an accredited tertiary institution.
Interested students are requested to do a character design of the main character featured in any South African film and submit that via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03 June 2020.
Winners Will Be Selected Based On:
1. Originality and creativity of the artwork.
2. The design interpretation of the character from live-action film into animation.
Criteria For Entry:
- Applicant must be final year student, and proof of registration must be attached.
- Applicant must be a SA citizen or permanent resident of South Africa
1. An artwork (character design) and the name of the movie
2. Proof of registration
3. ID Copy
Find more details on the pamphlet below;