Applications Open For The Anglo American #PlatAfrica2020 Awards. Consumer research identifies men’s jewellery as a growing demand segment for platinum jewellery. However, the product offering within this category is currently limited and therefore this is an opportunity to design pieces for this emerging consumer and explore a realm of creative possibilities. We invite you to push the boundaries of platinum jewellery design & innovation and submit your statement pieces for PlatAfrica’s first men’s jewellery collection.
- Design and manufacture a single piece of jewellery that fits the Designed for Men of Platinum theme.
- The two categories of adjudication are individual students/apprentices and individual professionals.
- Platinum must be core to the design; other materials maybe incorporated.
- Creativity, originality, interpretation of the theme, delivery on the design expectations and technical excellence will be assessed.
Submit Your Metal Request Application
If you wish to participate, please complete Annexure 1 online to apply for metal. Metal requests should be submitted as soon as possible. Final metal requests must be received on or before 21 June 2020.
There are two ways to enter:
- Click here to download the entry form. Fill in the required section and email the completed form along with required documentation to email@example.com
- Fill in the online form and upload the required attachments.
Should you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only submit your entry using ONE of the above methods.