Amazon Announces 3 000 Job Opportunities In South Africa Requiring Only Matric. Have you ever fancied working from home. Amazon has announced that it will be hiring for 3,000 new customer-service jobs in South Africa. The jobs are work-from-home, come with benefits, and applications open today.
Amazon is calling the positions virtual jobs as you don’t need to be in an office, and can work from home. You do need your own, dedicated internet connection, but the company will help pay for that.
The jobs are a mixture of permanent and temporary roles, and come with employer contributions toward medical aid and provident fund, group life cover, employee wellness programmes, and a monthly stipend for your internet connection.
These roles will range from customer service associates to technical experts who will work virtually and provide 24/7 support to Amazon customers in North America and Europe.
The new hirings will bring Amazon’s total workforce in South Africa to 7,000.
- Matric/Grade 12/NQF Level 4 qualification or higher,
- Excellent command of English
- A private, quiet place to work
- An existing and dedicated internet connection
- South African citizenship.
Additional Required Skills:
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
· Uphold company values and respect every customer
· Exude patience and ownership with each customer
· Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
· Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and coworkers
· Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
· Comprehension skills– ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
· Composition skills– ability to consistently compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customer issues
Problem Solving Skills
· Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
· Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
· Desire to continually learn
· Solution oriented and self-motivated
· Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
· Computer Skills:
· Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation
How To Apply
Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Click HERE To Apply