Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Specialist Wanted At TBN Africa. TBN Africa, a Christian television channel, is in search of a graphic designer/digital marketing specialist.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Taking ownership of developing and maintaining the graphic strategy and graphic systems, working closely with the media team to ensure that multiple brands are constantly evolving. This position requires specialised knowledge, methods and techniques of graphic design and layout (expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom as well as Premiere Pro).
- Executing, optimising and reporting on the website as well as paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, etc.) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the senior management to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Related degree/diploma/a minimum of two years of design experience in an in-house creative environment, design firm or agency
- Graphic design: Two to three years’ experience
- Digital marketing or similar: Two to three years’ experience
- Social media management: One to two years’ experience
- Adobe Creative Suite: Two to three years’ experience
- Paid social media, strategising, managing and executing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid social campaigns as well as website maintenance
- Facebook Blueprint certified will be an advantage
- Google Analytics understanding will be an advantage (Google Analytics certified preferable)
- Working with large data sets to drive insights and recommendations
- Detail-oriented with a focus on driving performance
- Creative, deadline-driven, attention to detail, works accurately under pressure
- Sales orientated
- Have excellent organisational skills
- A natural flair for and understanding of the digital opportunities
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- A highly driven and proactive nature
- Design portfolio and/or Showreel to be provided along with a CV to be considered for this position.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) and the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Video editing skills (SLRs/video cameras/After Effects/Premiere Pro)
- SEO, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools knowledge
- Working knowledge of MailChimp
Apply by email