Applications Open For The WBHO Bursary Programme 2021. WBHO, is calling on interested parties to apply for its Bursary Programme.
WBHO awards bursary support to students who are currently pursuing their qualification in the following areas of specialization:
- Building Science
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
Important facts about the bursary award:
- Bursars must pass all subjects. Failed subjects will be paid by the student
- Vacation work is required during off-school season
- Student Training in June or July is required
- At the end of the sponsorship, bursars are required to work in the company for a certain period commensurate to years of sponsorship (i.e. 1 year of sponsorship = 1 year of work back)
- Allowance is provided depending on the field of study and current year
Applicants who meet the programme’s minimum requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Must be a full-time student
- With an average grade of 60% and above
- Must be pursuing a BSc, BEng, BTech or National Diploma in one of the prescribed courses
- A South African citizen
How To Apply
Only qualified students can apply for bursary support. Download the application form by clicking here.
Send your application form via email to: email@example.com
Make sure all fields are filled out. Use “WBHO Bursary Application – Your full name” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 30 June 2020.