Applications Open For The Netcare Human Resources Intern. The Human Resources Intern is required to perform a full generalist human resources function, which includes industrial relations, recruitment and selection, training, counselling and administration processes.
The incumbent will further meet tight deadlines, be accurate, to follow policies and procedures and interact with members of the staff, management, external companies and agencies associated with Netcare as well as members of the public.
A completed three year degree or a diploma in human resources management or an equivalent NQF level 7 qualification.
- Knowledge of Remuneration, Talent Management, Transformation, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Organisational Design and Reengineering, IR and Performance Management.
- Practical working knowledge of HR information and payroll/ benefits administration systems to capture, access and extract data from a range of different HR databases/files.
- Knowledge of all relevant Labour Relations Legislation.
- Good working knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Intermediate Computer literacy
How to Apply
Candidates interested who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to email addresses: Asthera.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: HR INTERN in subject line.