Applications Open For The Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme 2020. Sanlam, is inviting interested and suitable individuals to visit its careers page and apply for its Actuarial Trainee Programme for the 2020 financial year.
The trainees’ results in their actuarial exams combined with their performance rating will determine the pace in which they progress through the more advanced areas of the business.
Under the actuarial support programme, trainees will have access to:
- Study time logged to work hours
- Bursary support to help complete actuarial exams
- Financial incentives for successfully passing the exams
- Coaching and guidance
The ideal candidate must at least possess the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a university degree in Actuarial Science
- Must be able to gain exemption from a minimum of six actuarial exams prior to completion of the qualification
- Computer proficiency with above-average skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Solid analytical skills`and uses a structured approach to resolve problems
- An excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to produce accurate results with great attention to detail
- High sense of integrity
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
As there are positions that need a specific skill set or behavioral profile (called as “competencies”), psychometric tests, interviews and other evaluation tools are administered to match the applicant to the job.
Note that the selection process starts only when the application deadline is reached. Moreover, the time required to complete the application process depends on how far the applicant progresses as well as the availability of managers.
Check out Sanlam’s Assessment to get a clear picture of what to expect.
How To Apply
Eligible applicants who wish to move forward with the application process will need to create a candidate profile on Sanlam SA’s jobs portal. Click here to start the process.
Closing Date: 30 June 2020.