Applications Open For The Coca-Cola Beverages Sales Learnership 2020. Coca-Cola Beverages is calling on suitable candidates to submit applications for the company’s Sales Learnership Programme for 2020.
The primary purpose of this Sales Learnership offering is to equip learners with essential skills that will help them understand and get familiarized with the principles of:
- Growing volume and facilitating order taking processes
- Implementing and monitoring merchandising standards for customers within a specific geographical area
- Commercial facets of the sales environment
- Customer management and care
- Marketing essentials
- Management essentials
- Merchandising standards
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 or Matric with English and Maths proficiency
- Holds a degree or National Diploma in Marketing or Sales
- Not employed and no work experience required
- Ownership of a valid driver’s license is an advantage
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Capable of building positive relationships
- An independent worker and a good ream player
- Persuasive and assertive; a good negotiator
- Believes in change and constantly looking for areas for improvement
- Conscientious, dependable and responsible
- Has self-discipline and organizational skills
- Good planning skills
- Able to produce quality output even under pressure
- Highly energetic and driven
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the learnership will need to set up an account. Click here to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 29 May 2020.
The reference number for this learnership is CCB200325-1.