Applications Open For The SAB Miller Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines on-the-job learning as well as off-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
Key Purpose Statement
- The key purpose of this role is to drive the increase of Sales, Volume, Market Share, Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation
- Learners must have a minimum of a Grade 12 with 2 x Languages (English is essential + any other Official South African language).
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Must be a South African Citizen and unemployed.
- Recruited in line with National EAP statistics – see below
- Valid medical record detailing disability (where applicable).
- No criminal record or negative credit record.
- Must not be enrolled for any formal full time studies.
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends) and attending classes on weekends if required.
- Willingness to attend training in Gauteng.
- Willingness to commit for a 12 month period.
- Between age of 18 and 35.
Output and Accountabilities
- Providing support to customers via various channels.
- To ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- To ensure prompt resolution of queries. Customer service levels can be maximized and the business can achieve sustainable competitiveness.
- To execute the concept of “today’s volume today”. This drives daily volume, this concept motivates the CRR to push daily volume.
- Ensure cross-sell and up-sell opportunities are capitalized upon. This increases sales, volume and market share.
- Persons with disabilities are encourage to apply
- Grade: B
- Learnership Period:23 March 2020 to 22 March 2021
#SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Click HERE To Apply
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2020