Applications Open For The FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 – 2021. FirstRand is calling on suitably qualified and interested graduates to come and apply for its current Graduate Trainee Programme offering for the 2020 financial year.
Duties and Responsibilities Includes:
- Provide excellent customer service that goes above and beyond expectations by being proactive, innovative and accurate in delivering solutions
- Offer effective execution of responsibilities by way of timely and careful planning, updating and reporting of relevant information
- Contribute to the innovation of business processes
- Participate in knowledge sharing and relevant projects in order to enhance the skills needed for the role
- Successfully complete training assignments
- Increase competency by managing own development
- Embody the values of FNB by demonstrating said values essential to the business
Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications in order to be considered for the programme:
- Must be in the process of finishing the final year of undergraduate qualification for the following areas of discipline:
- Commerce e.g. Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
- Computer Science
- Information System, or other related studies
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to register an account on the FirstRand jobs portal. Click here to get started. Use the job code IRC183396 to quickly access the advert.
Closing Date: 07 August 2020.