Applications Open For The Discovery SA Financial Adviser Graduate Programme. South African financial services group, Discovery Ltd., is calling on qualified individuals who are interested in applying for its Financial Adviser Graduate Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find new clients
- Establish and grow mutually beneficial client relations
- Conduct client meetings in order to analyze the financial requirements of clients and turning them into agreed-upon products that meet client needs
- Actively search for clients by booking appointments, face-to-face meetings, asking for referrals, etc.
The ideal candidate must at least meet these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- With 2 to 3 years of work-related experience (not a requirement but an advantage)
- Must have access to own reliable transport
- Highly customer-focused
- Solid networking skills
- Skilled with proactive engagement
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Strong organizational and planning
How To Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this graduate programme, register an applicant profile by clicking here.
Keep in mind that the link may not work if the graduate position has been filled.