Applications Open For The Anglo American Marketing Trader Graduate Programme 2020. Anglo American is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join their Marketing Trader graduate programme.
This Marketing Trader Graduate Programme will help you develop hands-on knowledge and experience in Sales Operations, Market Intelligence and Trading during your 3-year rotation.
Your rotation in Sales Operations will include:
- Support contract management and execution
- Support shipment execution and logistics planning
- Assist in preparation of the shipping documentations for payment negotiation
- Assist in maintaining the physical shipment files
- Assist in checking the trade finance related matters
Your rotation in Market Intelligence will include:
- Deliver market analysis in support of marketing, sales and trading activities covering the market, as a key input into commercial value generation
- Support commercial value generation by delivering market intelligence through the process that includes gathering, collating filtering, analysing and interpreting market data and information
- Distilling forward looking market analysis support into a price view.
- Providing analytical support to uncover price, geographical, timing and quality arbitrage opportunities which the trading team can action to generate additional value.
- Contribute to tactical & strategic planning around future product options to take advantage of identified arbitrages.
Your rotation in Trading will include:
- Capturing and analysing market data from different exchanges.
- Assist in developing a framework capable of predicting market movements (flat price, time spreads, product spreads, market spreads).
- Preparing documentation required for brokers and/or banking hedging counterparts
- Degree in Business Studies, International Business, Finance or similar subject.
- You are organized and are able to prioritize your work to meet deadlines.
- You have proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- You are able to see the ‘big picture’ and take an objective view.
- You have good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You have a strong ability to learn
- You are computer literate (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You speak English at business fluency level
- You have the right to work in South Africa
How to Apply: Apply Online for the Anglo American: Marketing Trader Graduate Programme 2020.
15th March 2020