Applications Open For The African Scholars’ Fund Public TVET College Bursary 2020 – 2021. The African Scholar Fund is calling on qualified parties to send in their application for its Public TVET College Bursary Programme. The AFS provides bursary awards to economically challenged young school children who show great potential.
Individuals who meet the following minimum requirements are encouraged to apply:
- For technical courses, at least Grade 10 with Maths and Science subjects
- Not over 25 years of age. Younger applicants are preferred
- For college level students, must have attained at least 50% average in all tests or exams
- Not a recipient of any bursaries including NSFAS
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above-mentioned requirements will need to send their application by mail together with the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of latest high school report or certificate
- If available, copies of all previous exams in college (statement of results only; certificates are not acceptable)
- Proof of income e.g. pension receipts or payslips
- Self-addressed and stamped envelope
- Motivation letter hand-written by applicant
Click the below link to download the application form:
Send your application along with the required documents by post to:
PO Box 294
Opening and Closing Dates
For the 2nd trimester applications, the deadline is on 31 March.
Applications for 2nd semester will be accepted until 31 May.
For 3rd trimester applications, the deadline is on 31 July.
Applications for 1st trimester/semester will be accepted until 31 October.