Flourish Franchise Offers Entrepreneurial Mothers A Business Opportunity. Are you a mother, with an entrepreneurial spirit, seeking to earn additional income whilst positively impacting the lives of South Africa’s mothers & children? Then this opportunity is just for you! Flourish, a national social franchise network that provides affordable antenatal and postnatal classes across South Africa is looking to expand its impact and is recruiting for additional franchisees.
As a Flourish Franchisee you will be supported with the following:
- Free training and licensing at our residential school.
- Free marketing support.
- Free dedicated coach.
- Free starter-pack of materials .
- There is no licensing fee.
As a franchisee you will have to host a minimum of 2 antenatal classes per week in your neighbourhood for 90 min. Each class can not have more than 10 pregnant women at a time.
You will also host a minimum of 2 postnatal classes per week of 90min each. Each class cannot have more than 10 moms at a time.
Skills and Qualities Needed:
- A mother
- You are entrepreneurial and would like to start your own business.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being relatable and non-judgemental
- Good problem-solving skills
- Living and working in of the communities listed above
- Fluent in English and at least 1 local language
- Basic computer skills (email, internet browsing, social media)
- Basic administration skills (filling and reporting)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us a 3 minutes video with your name and contact details on why you want to be a franchisee, where you will run your classes and how you plan to recruit the pregnant mothers and secure venues. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 083 823 8634.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 9th of February 2020.