Applications Open For The Petra Diamonds Accounting Internship 2020. Reference No: CUL432 . This position requires an energetic and dynamic individual to support all stakeholders in the provision of a high quality and professional cost management service, and to provide advice and guidance on a wide range of costing/financial issues.
- The incumbent will be responsible for contributing to the costing/financial objectives of sections allocated to them, through optimising and maintaining costing/financial systems.
- This includes timely and accurate management information, continual improved service to line managers, and execution of the various processing activities in the business unit, ensuring compliance with sound accounting and costing/financial practices.
- Grade 12
- B Com Degree (Management Accounting), or equivalent Management Accounting qualification
- Advantageous: Computer literacy and Microsoft office suite
Other skills/ competencies:
- Working knowledge & application of generally accepted accounting practices.
- Excellent telephonic, verbal and written communication skills in English across all levels within the organization (official business Language is English).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines to produce work of a high standard, organist and priorities workload Effectively.
- Analysis and interpretation of information and strong numeracy skills
- Assertiveness, conflict handling and problem-solving skills.
- High level of multi-skilling, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team, respect for confidentiality of information and files.
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive thinking, results driven, professional and the ability to do own job planning.
If you are already employed by the Company, please submit an authorized Internal Application Form, CV, qualifications and ID when applying.
How to Apply Reference No: CUL432 Please complete an application form ( (Download Here) and forward, together with your résumé, qualifications and ID, to: E2firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be sent to the correct e-mail as indicated. Incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
Closing date: 24 February 2020