Applications Open For The Ernst & Young Engineering Graduate Programme 2021. Ernst & Young SA is calling on qualified individuals to build a career within the company and become part of its Engineering Graduate Programme for 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine potential business opportunities within existing engagements
- Determine and anticipate risks within contractual agreements and escalate accordingly
- Participate in people initiatives e.g. recruiting and retaining engineering graduates and professionals
- Manage an educational programme for the constant development of employees’ personal skills
- Know and comply with workplace guidelines and policies
Aspiring candidates will need to meet these minimum requirements to become eligible for consideration:
- Must hold a degree in Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Possesses a strong academic background
- A South African citizen with a valid ID
How To Apply
Eligible candidates who wish to push through with the application will need to create an applicant profile on EY’s careers portal. Click here to access the page.
When the job advert is inaccessible or the link appears to be broken, this means the internship position is no longer available or had already been filled.