Applications Open For FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2020. The FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarship programmes are offered only to Masters and PhD students pursuing their studies outside of South Africa and are first time scholars. A total of five scholarships is being offered, and these are:
- FirstRand Oxford Scholarship for African Studies (University of Oxford)
- FirstRand Foundation Scholarship
- FirstRand Oxford Education Scholarship
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
- FirstRand FNB Fund Oxford education scholarship
- FirstRand FNB Fund for Postgraduate International Studies in Education
To qualify for a scholarship grant, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
- A South African student
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, will not be considered for this scholarship; and.
- Successful candidates are required to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
Applicants who possess the aptitudes and qualities are preferred:
- Strong personality
- Capable of strong leadership
- Involved in the community
- Strong desire to make a difference in their field of study
How to Apply
Interested parties will need to go online and register an account in order to apply for the scholarship. Click the link below to get started:
Once done with the registration, click on the “Log In” button and choose the appropriate scholarship programme. Fill out the application form completely and attach all required documents.
Closing Date: 20 February 2020. Late submissions will not be reviewed.