Applications Open For The TETA: Internship Programme 2020. Teta internship programme for university graduates & tvet college students
- Curriculum Vitae (in PDF format preferably)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of degree, diploma for HET graduates
- Certified copy of N6 certificate
- Academic record with letter confirming completion of studies for those who have not graduated yet
- A letter from the institution for students who need experiential or work integrated learning
Who Can Apply?
- University or University of Technology graduates who have completed their studies.
- TVET students who have completed their N6 and need to complete work integrated learning for a period of 18 months.
Candidates must possess a bachelors degree, national diploma or N6 in the following discipline;
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
- Communication Science
- Events Management
- Public Administration
- Office Administration/Management Assistant
- Supply Chain Management/Procurement
- Business Administration/Management
- B Ed
- BA or BCom General
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com Certified copies must not be older than 3 months
Closing date: 24 January 2020.
No late applications will be considered.
Communication will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates