Applications Open For The South African Nursery Association Bursary Programme 2020. The South African Nursery Association is calling on suitable students who would be interested in applying for its yearly Bursary Programme for the 2020 academic year.
Applicants must possess the below minimum requirements in order for their application to be subject for review:
- Must have successfully completed a minimum of three (3) Horticulture subjects (1st year) with more than a 60% average per subject
- Students pursuing related studies in Agriculture or Landscaping must have finished their first-year studies and achieved at least a 60% average on all subjects
- Must be a current SANA member
How To Apply
Qualified applicants who would like to send in their application will need to attach the following required documents:
- A certified true copy of South African ID
- Fully accomplished SANA student application form
- Copy of academic records
- October/November grades
- Copy of the school’s banking details
- Copy of registration card for 2019-2020 academic year
- Copy of SANA membership
Download a copy of the application form via the link below:
SANA application form 2020
Submit the fully accomplished form along with the SANA membership and supporting documents to email@example.com or via fax to 086 718726.
Be sure to fully accomplish the form provided – failure to do so will render such applications as invalid.
Closing Date: 7 February 2020.