Applications Open For The Road Accident Fund: Claims Internship Programme 2020. The Road Accident Fund is offering its Claims Internship Programme as one of its initiatives in developing essential skills among unemployed South African youth. This internship programme runs for a period of 12 months with the successful interns receiving a monthly stipend.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing direct claims, supplier claims and Mobile RAF
- Performing general office administration tasks, capturing and filing data related to clams administration
- Verifying, validating and registering claims
- Conducting merits assessment and registration
- Performing claims litigations, writ, summons and panel management
- Engage external stakeholders (e.g. consulting with claimants, road shows)
The ideal candidate must able to meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree, Advanced Diploma or relevant diploma in Law
- Obtained NQF level 4/Grade 12 certificate
- Highly motivated and knows how to prioritize tasks
- 18 to 35 years of age
- Must have good written, oral and personal skills
- Basic knowledge on the use of computer
- Very eager to learn new things
- Unemployed, and never been employed or served as an intern in the same field
How to Apply
Applications must include the following supporting documents:
- CV and letter of motivation
- Certified copy of Grade 12 or Matric results
- Certified copy of University academic records
- Certified copy of ID
Send your application via email to: JHBinternship@raf.co.za
- Be sure to indicate the reference number CDC17012020JHB and of the internship on the subject line of your email
- Applicants can only apply to a maximum of 3 positions
Closing Date: 28 January 2020.
- Only the first 300 applications received by RAF will be reviewed.
- Applicants who have not received feedback six weeks after the closing date can consider their application as unsuccessful.