Applications Open For The KZN Wildlife: Internship Programme 2020. Applications are invited from unemployed graduates/students who are looking for their Work Integrated Learning in order to finish their qualifications. Internships / Learnership will be offered in the following fields:
- Scientific Services – Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Technical Services
- Nature Conservation / Biodiversity
- Public Administration
- Information Technology
- Tourism / Eco Tourism
- An appropriate 3 years or above tertiary qualification, Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields (Provide certified proof of obtained Qualification).
- Proof from the your institution or college for learnership purposes.
- An applicant must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the Commissioner of Oaths.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- The programme will run for a period of one (1) year, (April 2020 – March 2021).
- Successful applicant/s will be required to inter into an internship contract with EKZN.
- EKZN is under no obligation to employ the intern/s on completion of the programmes.
- Interns will be paid stipends as outlined in the EKZN Internship guideline.
- EKZN does not promote recycling of interns if you have participated in an internship programme before please do not apply or you will be disqualified.
- Failure to abide by the above instructions will result in your disqualification.
Interested candidates should forward their application with full contact details as per instruction on the application form.
How to Apply
NB. Direct applications to the address given in the application form.
Closing Date: 31 January 2020.