Applications Open For The KZN Tourism Internship Programme 2020. Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, a statutory authority responsible for the promotion, marketing, and development of tourism in KwaZulu-Natal, is offering an internship programme to unemployed and newly-qualified graduates who require experiential training.
Stipend: R6083pm (2 year)
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three (3) year Diploma in the following fields:
- Human Resources/Industrial Psychology(2) Ref HR/2020
- Information Technology (1) Ref IT/2020
- CorporateGovernance/Public Management (1) Ref CEO/20
- Marketing (1) Ref MKT/2020
- Graphic Design (1) Ref: GD/2020
- Financial Accounting (1) Ref FA/2020
- Cost & Management Accounting (1) Ref CMA/2020
- Supply Chain Management (2) Ref SCM/2020
- PR/Communications (2) Ref PR/Comms/2020
- Tourism Development (2) Ref TD/2020
- Bachelor of Heritage & Tourism Studies (2) Ref CB/2020
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Post Grad) (2) Research/2020
- Tourism Information Services –Durban/KSIA/Cape Town (4) Ref TIS/2020
- Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-NataL
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your Resume, a motivation letter indicating applicable reference, certified copies of all qualifications, academic records and ID, in a single PDF file attachment to :email@example.com ,
Tourism KwaZulu-Natal, 2nd Floor, Ithala Trade Center, 29 Canal Quay (Signal) Road, Point, Durban.
Enquiries: Michelle Thavar (031) 366 7564
Closing date: 31 January 2020