Applications Open For The DCMN Offline Media Internship Programme. DCMN’s Offline Media Internship Programme is an ideal opportunity for a person looking to develop a solid skillset in various data-intensive offline marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with the DCMN media and marketing team of experts
- Carrying out daily tasks for the team
- Receiving multiple and complete onboarding sessions as well as learning from a dedicated onboarding professional
- Granted access to a number of training modules
- Get an opportunity to master a DCMN’s proprietary software used in TV campaign tracking
- Working independently on comprehensive campaign reports
To qualify, this internship programme requires candidates to meet the minimum requirements below:
- Must hold a relevant qualification in Economics, Marketing or Statistics
- Preferably with some work experience with startups and/or digital brands
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Possesses an analytical mind and passion for data
- Has a sharp eye for detail regardless of the task/project at hand
How To Apply
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to apply for this internship position, click on the link to access the online application form.