Applications Open For The Ackermans Product Technologist Training Programme 2020. Ackermans is inviting qualified individuals interested in applying for its Product Technologist Training Programme. The successful applicant will acquire working knowledge of every facet of value retail including Planning and Marketing, Buying, Store Operations and Supply Chain.
- Gain knowledge in reviewing, developing and implementing quality standards for various merchandise
- Receive coaching from the industry’s top professionals on providing technical advice to Buyers regarding product quality and performance
The ideal candidate is expected to meet the minimum eligibility requirements in order to qualify:
- Must have completed a diploma or degree in the following areas of study
- Clothing Management
- Clothing Production
- Fashion Design
- Preferably with some relevant work experience in a retail store
- Must have a demonstrated, strong passion for Garment Construction and Quality
- Solid work ethic
- Resilient and eager to learn new concepts and ideas
How To Apply
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to apply, click here to create an account on Ackermans’ recruitment portal. If you already have an account, go ahead and log in and use reference code ACK191223-3 to easily pull up the account.
Closing Date: 15 January 2020.