Applications Open For Ford Graduate Internship/Learnership Program. Ford invites suitable applicants to experience their thorough training and skill development program in certain area that is relevant to learnership internship program for about twelve to twenty four months
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Grade 12 Mathematics HG / SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Maths Literacy. Additional Maths Functional Maths, Commercial Maths).
- Pass in GR12 English
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA currently
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment.
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Organized and goal-oriented.
- Willingness to learn on the job,
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions / Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutionalised and workplace training.
- Required to be placed on rotating shifts in order to meet training requirements
Submission of applicant CV’s:
- Comprehensive CV.
- Original certified copies of all qualifications attached to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV.
How To Apply:
CVs must be placed in the drop box at Ford Motor Company, Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1. CV’s not placed in the drop-box will not be considered.
Closing Date: 31 January 2020