10 Things You Didn’t Know About Thulani Mtsweni. He is the reason many are always glued to their screens every evening on SABC3. Thulani Mtsweni is without a doubt a star on the popular soapie, Isidingo.
Learn more about the talented actor from the 10 facts below;
- Thulani Mtsweni is an actor, known for iNumber Number (2017)
- For him to get exposure, Thulani had to work with student producers to get some exposure at first
- Thulani worked in theatre for several years before his role as Sibiya
- The actor is currently playing Sibiya on Isidingo, a tongue in cheek miner who is always in hot water.
- The talented actor is also known for his role on Rhythm City abducted young boys for initiation school.
- He equally loves both TV and theatre as he believes they both give them the opportunity to showcase his talent.
- Unlike many actors, Thulani doesn’t mind being typecast. This is because it means you have work and it also shows that you are valued and an expert in that field.
- His genuine love for this art form is what carried him to this point.
- Thulani also is a football fanatic. Unfortunately he didn’t have enough skill to take him far.
- If you really want to make his day, get him his favorite drink, Three Ships Whiskey.