10 Interesting Facts About Nambitha Ben-Mazwi. It goes without saying that she is currently one of the most loved actresses on TV. Thanks to always nailing her roles, Nambitha Ben-Mazwi is reaching for the stars. The actress has done amazing things both in the entertainment and business world.
Learn more about Nambitha from the 10 facts about her below.
- Nambitha Ben-Mazwi graduated with a degree in Business Science Marketing (Honours) from the University of Cape Town in 2011.
- Before being in the limelight, she worked as a marketing strategist and in business development.
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi lived in the United States of America for a while and during her time in New York City, she obtained a role as Tamara in a drama series Black Mirror.
- In 2015 she was added as a wildcard entry to the Top 11 of the reality competition Presenter Search on 3.
- In April 2016 she began starring in Mzansi Magic’s Doubt.
- The following year she starred as Lulama, in the e.tv telenovela Broken Vows.
- In 2019 she landed a recurring role on the e.tv soapie Scandal! as Chardonay (better known as Shado)
- Currently she is on The Queen where she portrays the character of New York-born African American, Shaqueesha.
- As a way of giving back, Nambitha holds industry workshops for all aspiring actors, presenters, filmmakers etc across the country.
- Growing up, many teased her for her dark complexion and Nambitha has used that experience to educate other young girls to be comfortable in their skin.