Applications Open For Kagiso Media Radio Internship Programme 2020. Kagiso Media (Pty) Ltd is calling on qualified individuals who would like to submit an application and join its Radio and Marketing Internship Programme for 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support in VOW’s daily operational works, particularly in management, production and programming
- Gain exposure and practical experience in Jacaranda FM’s marketing
- Providing assistance to the various VOW and Jacaranda FM departments as needed
Only applicants with the following credentials are encouraged to apply:
- Holds a diploma or bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification
- Proficient in the use of computers as well as word processing tools, spreadsheets and creating presentations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive, driven and highly motivated
- Knowledgeable with current events and with good general knowledge
- With some level of radio production, marketing and programming experience is a plus
- Preferably owns a valid driver’s license
- Able to speak English and Afrikaans well
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the programme’s minimum requirements will need to register an account on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
Closing Date: 12 December 2019.