Applications Open For The Legal Aid SA Communications Internship Programme 2020. Legal Aid SA is currently looking for highly qualified individuals to submit their application and possibly qualify for its Communications Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Communications Intern include, but are not limited to providing assistance with:
- Receiving supplies on behalf of the Communications Department and distribute accordingly
- Coordinating events
- Developing media relations and as well as relations with Communications stakeholders
- Implementing the organization’s public relations initiatives
- Implementing corporate identity quality control
- Providing reports about provincial communications
- Taking action on media queries and interviews
- Carrying out departmental finance and administration
- Monitoring media on a daily basis
- Communicating with the Training and Development group to make sure internship documents are accurate and up to date each month
- Managing departmental databases
Apply today if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or
- A student in need of in-service training in fulfillment of tertiary qualification
- Amenable to take on the internship position in line with the tertiary education institution’s rules and regulation
How To Apply
Should you happen to meet the aforementioned basic eligibility requirements and would like to apply for the internship:
- Send via email a comprehensive and up-to-date CV showing practical applications of the duties and responsibilities and minimum qualifications as advertised above
- CV must indicate the reference number COMMS/15/112019 in the subject line of the email
Send all applications to Recruit@legal-aid.co.za, or click here to register an account and apply on the organization’s recruitment portal.
Closing Date: 3 December 2019.