Applications Open For The BMW South Africa Bursary Programme. BMW South Africa’s bursary programme provides financial support and skills development programmes designed for highly promising, future employees.
Bursars are entitled to a paid vocational experience, individual assignments and projects, and participation in development sessions. Moreover, successful bursars have a chance to join the company’s Graduate Programme.
The bursary program will cover the following schooling-related expenses:
- University tuition and registration fees
- Accommodation costs
- Essential books and exams
A student’s career path is determined by the relevant discipline to be studied or otherwise prescribed by the company. BMW SA offers career opportunities in the following areas:
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Communication
- Engineering/ Research and Development
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Sustainability and Environment
- Service Administration
A BMW SA bursary is awarded based only on merit, eligibility and satisfaction of the minimum requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be students who have completed at least one (1) year in a university
- Must have achieved a 70% average in their academics
If you meet the above listed requirements, head on over to their website to create a candidate profile. There are three ways to register:
- Connect your LinkedIn profile or upload your CV. Connecting your LinkedIn profile brings you to the LinkedIn login page.
- Upload your CV. If you prefer uploading your CV instead, make sure it is updated and accurate. The system will capture the required information to automatically fill out the fields on the online submission.
- Third option is to manually fill out the online submission. Your information will be kept in the system for as long as you wish but maybe deleted after a certain period of time as stated in the terms and conditions.
Click here to get to the registration page.
BMW South Africa accepts bursary applications during the months of August to November. Selected bursars start the programme in the first quarter of the succeeding year.