Applications Open For The Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa – FPE Bursary Programme 2020. The Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa offers the Foundation for Pharmacy Education Bursary Programme. This is to support undergraduate students on their second year of qualification and onward. First year undergraduate students and Grade 12 students are not yet eligible to apply for bursary support.
In order to qualify for bursary support, applicants must possess the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a 2nd year student (and onward) pursuing an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy at a recognized higher education institution
- As financial status is a major criteria, candidates with an annual household income amounting to more than R130 000 (before tax) are seldom considered to receive bursary support
- Must have obtained at least a 60% grade average with no failing marks
- Dependents of the supporter must still be pursuing studies in tertiary institutions or scholars
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum criteria for qualification will need to download the application form here.
Be sure to attach the following supporting documents together with the application form:
- Clear, certified true copy of SA identification document
- Transcript of all academic results, including results from the previous year if available. Reason must be explicitly stated if candidate is unable to comply
- Letter of motivation from the applicant’s pharmacy lecturers
All applications and supporting documents must be sent to:
Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
PO Box 75769
435 Flinders Lane
Closing Date: 21 October 2019.
Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.