Applications Open For The Motsepe Foundation Bursary Programme. The Motsepe Foundation Bursary Programme is awarded to exceptional students who are unable to further their studies due to financial constraints. In addition, students intending to pursue their degree in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- University degrees related to Mathematics, Engineering, Medical Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Business, Technology, Arts, Agriculture and Law
The following are the minimum requirements applicants need to meet in order to be considered for the bursary programme:
- Must have obtained at least a 70% pass aggregate
- Must be intending to pursue any of the above-mentioned qualifications
- Able to provide proof of financial incapacity
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and will receive instructions to send June matric results
- Applicants who make it to the final offer will submit their final matric results, proof of registration or admission letter from the tertiary education institution, student number and statement of fees (for current university students)
You can view the bursary advert by clicking here.
How To Apply?
Applicants who satisfy the bursary programme’s basic requirements will submit the following:
- Completely filled out application form
- June 2019 results
- Proof of SA residence
- Signed and stamped letter of confirmation from Social Services – child support, pensioners, orphans grant
- Employment letter, bank statements (previous 3 months)
- Certified affidavit that will support proof of income (self-employed parents or guardians
Download the application form by clicking the link below:
Send your application form along with the prescribed supporting documents to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 15 September 2019.