Applications Open For The Investec South Africa IT Scholarship Programme 2020. Investec’s IT Scholarship Programme awards financial assistance to exceptional undergraduate and honours students pursuing IT or Technology related areas of study. The scholarship programme also offers beneficiaries to join the company, gaining experience from a tech company like Investec while studying.
An experienced mentor will be guiding the beneficiaries as they participate in Investec’s graduate and work readiness programmes by the time their qualification is completed.
Second year and honours students pursuing their qualification towards the following Bachelor degrees are eligible to apply:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Computer Engineering or Business Computing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems or Informatics
- Bachelor of Business Science in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
- All related Engineering and IT degrees
To qualify, applicants must meet the following minimum:
- Must be an honours or second year student taking up any of the aforementioned courses
- Amenable to take part in the company’s graduate programme
- Must have obtained at least a 70% average in their year-end result
- Creative, ambitious and academically talented
- A South African citizen
View the Investec IT Scholarship Programme 2020 by clicking the link.
Candidate selection in this scholarship programme is based on merit and not financial incapacity to study.
How To Apply
Accomplish the application completely and make sure all supporting documents listed below are attached accordingly:
- Up to date CV
- Matric certificate
- Full university academic transcript
- Clear copy of valid ID
- Your most recent photograph
Click here to start the application process.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019.